Key Specifications/Special Features:
2) Part hair across crown of head, directly up from back of ears, where a headband would go, pick up a big enough section to cover bump. Brush parted section upward. Simply place bump at scalp right below the part line.
3) Pull hair down over bump, give hair a gentle tug downward to tighten into the grooves of the teeth. This is very important to keep hair from parting later. Spray immediately with firm hold hairspray. Fluff, even out, and pinch out areas of hair that ate uneven or sparse.
4) Spray firm hold hairspray for that all day perfect volume. When removing, be gentle, never pull hard
5) Many women's favorite way to wear bump is to simply pull back sides after putting in one or two bump.
6) Material: plastic
7) A big one and a small one
8) Color: black
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Country of Origin
Main Export Markets:
Minimum Order:1 Units
FOB Range: US$ 0.59 - US$ 0.69 per unit (Units)
Lead Time: 1 - 3 days
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
- Basic Textbook For Curly Hair
- Ceramic Hair Curling Injury
- Electric Curling Iron How To Use
- Hair What Tools Are Needed
- Right Way To Daily Styling Hairdres...
- 4 Tools To Easily Create New Hair S...
- Home Perms
- 8 Facial Cleaning Method Teaches Yo...
- Teach You How To Wash Your Face Wit...
- Skin Cleaning Brushes Used
- Hot Brush Power 1100W with DC Motor...
- Professional Stainless Steel Hair S...
- Hot hair styler, 220 to 240V, 2-spe...
- Hot hair styler, 800 to 1000W, DC m...
- 800W Hot Air Styler/Dryer with 3 Sp...
- Mini Cheap Hair Style Tool
- Natural Wood Massage Hair Comb
- Hot Air Styler with 800 to 1,200W P...
- Hot Air Styler with Ionic Function ...
- Hair Styling Set with VDE Plug, Han...